It aims to support and encourage excellence, partnership and leadership within clinical pharmacy practice in Nigeria.
It also seeks to further the profession of pharmacy, interests of clinical pharmacists in particular and public interest in general.
CPAN provides opportunities for NETWORKING, COLLABORATION, sharing BEST practices and INSPIRING innovation.
- National Assembly Proposes To Include Pharmacists, Nurses & Other Health Practitioners In Headship Of Teaching HospitalsIn Healthcare, NewsBy Nathan Ohiomokhare Federal lawmakers have expressed […]
- PROSPECTS FOR LOCAL MANUFACTURING OF COVID-19 VACCINES IN AFRICAIn Health Supply ChainBy Nathan Ohiomokhare The COVID-19 pandemic has made […]
- QUACK NURSE ON EBS TV: PHARMACISTS, NURSES DISSOCIATE THEMSELVESIn NewsThe National of Association of Nigerian Nurses and […]
- FGN ISSUES LASSA FEVER RED ALERTIn Clincal Pharmacy
- Minor Reshuflement in the Leadership of CPAN at the National Level as Approved by the National Council of the Association During Her Meeting of October 16th, 2021In Clincal PharmacyMinor Reshuflement in the leadership of CPAN at the […]
- Rational Approach To The Management Of Scorpion Stings And Snake Bites: The Role Of The PharmacistsIn Clincal PharmacyCPAN WEEKLY CLINICAL MEETING HELD ON FRIDAY DECEMBER […]
- CPAN RECOMMENDED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs) FOR ALL PHARMACISTS & CPAN MEMBERS IN NIGERIA/DIASPORA.In Clincal PharmacyCPAN RECOMMENDED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs) […]
- CPAN RECOMMENDED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs) FOR ALL PHARMACISTS & CPAN MEMBERS IN NIGERIA/DIASPORA.In Clincal PharmacyFrom: CLINICAL PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA […]
The Response To A National & Global Call For Reforms In Our Healthcare Systems
Our Collective Response To A National & Global Call For Reforms In Our Healthcare Systems